Any other original owners?

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Dec 5 12:13:24 PST 2011

There was a girl from Washington Deceit.
She arranged the first east Coast Rally I went on in June 1999 in Boyer WV.
The last I remember she sent a photo of her '96 GPZ parked in from of her
house in Washington with 2 feet of snow on it.  The Canadian and
Scandinavian Embassies were the only things in the city that were open for
business in the city for 2 days.