Sorry about the spam...

Paul Heim pmheimjr at
Sat Dec 17 18:59:42 PST 2011

Saw it, recognized it for what it was, and deleted it.  No offense taken.
Merry Christmas!

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wilcox
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:57 AM
To: Paul Heim
Subject: Sorry about the spam...

Hi Guys,
My apologies if you were in the list of folks that got any spam messages
from me last night. Looks like my email was compromised, and was used to
send out unwanted messages to my address book. Password changed, and
hopefully no more issues.
Don in GJ

You are subscribed at the email address pmheimjr at