And the bikes were all snuggled all tight in their sheds...

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Dec 24 08:14:18 PST 2011

We could have ridden until Wednesday around here. That is if you could stand
temperatures of -20C (-2F).
Looks like we will have a white Christmas here in the Ottawa Valley.  After
the freezing rain on Wednesday we got about 5cm (2") of snow.  With lows
of -22C and highs of -8C for the next week the snow won't be melting.
I hope you all have a good Christmas and a better new year.