Isle Of Man Footage TT Races May June 2010

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Fri Feb 4 07:23:45 PST 2011

Just now getting around to watching these.  Oh, my gawd!  I can only imagine
how slow I'd be at the Isle given my age advanced reflexes ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of art.robinson
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 7:40 AM
To: John Soliday
Subject: Isle Of Man Footage TT Races May June 2010

Good, exciting video and great music to go along with it!
Art in Frozen TO.
Just came back from Uk where it was +11°C and everyone was out their
bikes. Coming back here to -20°C was a real shock to the system!
 Best to go full screen, and x out the ad.  After the 'show' look along
the bottom of the screen and there has to be at least another dozen or
more videos. Take your pick .

You are subscribed at the email address JOHNSOLIDAY at