paranoia: does the tophat spacer go between the caliper and the right side of the wheel?

1KPerDay 1kperday at
Sat Feb 12 17:18:39 PST 2011

It's been *mumble* months since I took the wheels off my SheePz to get new
tires put on... after *ahem* months of procrastinating doing it myself I
finally took them to cycle gear today and had new skins mounted. I have got
it back together minus the axle nut, but it's been so long that I don't want
to get it wrong and button it all up tight.

So: please confirm:

left to right:
1. cylindrical spacer between swingarm and sprocket carrier
2. inside sprocket, weird looking spacer
4. tophat spacer
5. caliper against swingarm

I THINK that's right and it seems to be the only way it could go together,
but please let me know for sure.

rock ons

Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100