paranoia: does the tophat spacer go between the caliper and the right side of the wheel?

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 17:35:09 PST 2011

Thanks much. Also... battery leads.

1. red on positive obviously
2. large black on negative, AND small black with a yellow/white line on it
(ground I assume) also on negative? Is that right?

I'll be surprised if I can remember which way the throttle turns.... *hangs
head in shame*

On the plus side, I happened to forget my set of Pilot Road 2s when I took
my wheels in... but they were having a clearance sale and I was able to get
a Pilot Power front for $60 and a Pilot Road 2 rear for $100... so I didn't
feel too bad about paying them $20 per to M&B them. And I have another set
of PR2s waiting if I can manage to wear this set out this season.

Will a 180/55 rear fit between the swingarm/chain/etc? I hope so because
that's the set I have waiting to go on next time.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100