paranoia: does the tophat spacer go between the caliper and theright side of the wheel?

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Feb 14 07:05:57 PST 2011

I'd like your winter.
 Saturday I drove home to Cobden in the Ottawa Valley from Penetanguishene
on southern Georgian Bay - 366 km in 6 hours.  I used over 16 liters (4
gallons) of windshield washer antifreeze.  The Penetanguishene to Bancroft
(the first 200KM) had 15 cm (6") of snow early Saturday morning.
July 2009 I did this same route on my bike in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
Flying off to Tucson AZ early tomorrow for the next 4 weeks.  If  I had my
way I'd be there or somewhere warm from Early November until Early May.