Out for a winters ride

Dennis gpzeer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:23:30 PST 2011

Temps got up in to the mid 40s F. in Utah today so I decided to fire up the GPZ and get a mid winter high.  Only rode for an hour or so, but it felt great to be back on the road after a couple of cold months.  Since I had the oil up to temp I put the bike up on the lift and drained the oil.  I should have done it last fall, but it never got done.  Expecting a little snow overnight, so it looks like the GPZ will have to go back into hibernation and dream of spring to come.

Cheers

Dennis Peterson
95 RED
Orem, Utah USA