Fork brace.

Randy noneofyourbusiness tuner_delorean at
Fri Jul 1 19:26:19 PDT 2011

ok deposit sent, using my wifes paypal, as I dont have an account, so it will show to him as a different name, if your keeping close track of names?

--- On Thu, 6/30/11, Alan Nicholls <metrogtiguy at> wrote:

From: Alan Nicholls <metrogtiguy at>
Subject: Re: Fork brace.
To: "Randy" <tuner_delorean at>
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 11:43 AM

You're in now :D  Sorry about that Art!  You're in too Tom.  Looks like we
have 11!

Alright guys.  Send your $20 deposits in to

Paypal : murph at

Mention that it's for the ZRX fork brace deposit.  I'm sending in mine now!

Let me know when you send him the deposit, so I can mark it down on my
sheet.  Just keeping things organized!

You are subscribed at the email address tuner_delorean at