Fork Brace

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at
Wed Jul 6 07:10:44 PDT 2011

Alright!  Back from vacation :D  I probably missed an email or 2, but it
looks like we need deposits from

Everyone else seems to have sent them in :D.

If you guys have already sent them in, let me know!

Ok, as for the whole ZRX stuff, Murph apologizes.  He was a bit "asleep at
the wheel" when he read my emails, and thought the braces were for a ZRX.
 He's since found the proper GPZ tooling, and has the GPZ braces in the
production queue.  He'll let me know any updates :D

Also, sorry about the wrong paypal email address, I was a bit asleep at the
wheel too, haha.   Seems you guys are smart enough to have already figured
that out though ;).

murph at