Oil and gloves

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:52:17 PDT 2011

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/gloves/street_or_racing_gauntlet/agv/laguna_motorcycle_gloves.html
These are pricey but they actually will provide some protection, rather than
the mesh type. They are quite comfy, having exterior-sewn seams in the
fingers. and they've been fine in 90-100 degrees for me. They are definitely
not as cool as some of the "summer" gloves you cand find, nor indeed as
comfy as the deer- or elkskin "roper" gloves (basically leather work gloves)
I sometimes use in very hot temps.

But those are more a hopeful thing than actual protection. As in I hope I
don't crash in them.

The AGVs are race-ready protection and they vent quite well IMO.
On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:27 AM, blackbear at frontiernet.net <