Oil and gloves

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:24:02 PDT 2011

I just got a pair of these on closeout at a whole $20
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/gloves/speed_and_strength/moment_of_truth_sp_motorcycle_gloves.html
Seem very nice for a summer glove. copied from my NewEnough review:
*Another hit from the guys at NewEn... MotorcycleGear.com! (sigh... I'll
never get used to that...) Great gloves, especially for the price. Leather
body of the glove is sturdy but still comfortable, and palm has a very
substantial feel to it. And they were plenty long in the finger!!! Even some
XXLs are made for stubby hands, not long. These were very much built for the
long-handed among us. Interesting note, the knuckle cover is set in a
'floating piece' that really increased the comfort factor. It's solidly
attached to to the glove body and fingers, but the back edge of that piece
'floats' and doesn't pull the knuckle guard tight across the back of your
hand. Particularly with a partial mesh glove, it's GREAT for ventilation.
Shipping was quick by NE, but I will say that Fedex Ground that they used
previously was quicker and more easily tracked than UPS, but whatever works,
it still moved in plenty of time! Thanks again guys! Don W. Grand Junction,
CO
*
A lot of my thrill is the price. Basically 25$ for a new set of gloves. They
also have other Speed & Strength gloves on closeout, some with more
substance, for not much more.
Don in GJ*
*