Is There Anybody out There?

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:42:46 PDT 2011

Charles,
Be aware that HWY 92 was getting it's chip & seal this year. (I know only
because my old man got the contract to provide the chips). They may be done,
or they may not, hard to tell.

Also, We may be running over to Silverton for a funnel cake this weekend. I
might call to see where you're at.
Don in GJ