Corsica

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Wed Jul 27 18:41:10 PDT 2011

Alex
I remember some of those roads have a sheer drop into the sea..
perty awesome but unfortunately I wasn't on a bike either.
I remember the sweetest Tomatoes I've ever had there.

On another note the electrical gremlins attacked my bike again tonight, but I managed to get it home after it temporarily let me down. Each time it craps out I've managed to elminate another part of the circuit but intermittant faults are a bitch.

  Pete S

Message: 3