Re: Kawasaki Ninja 1000 oldfr8dog at
Mon Jun 13 19:17:28 PDT 2011

So, did you like it?

----- Reply message -----
From: "dominatr37" <dominatr37 at>
To: "Dave King" <OLDFR8DOG at>
Subject: Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2011 21:16

Wow, I test rode this bike on friday, what a great bike. Light, torquey, powerful with spot on fuel injection. The neat, manually adjustable windshield is a plus, the wind protection is  a little lacking, but seat position was about perfect. I really like this bike a lot. It drops into corners effortlessly, and was just very lively and fun to ride. I really like this bike. I can’t believe how smooth the throttle response was. It’s a very cool bike.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100

You are subscribed at the email address OLDFR8DOG at