Hello again folks, it's been a while :)

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Jun 16 19:22:19 PDT 2011

Hi Micky,

I do remember you from the early days, welcome back!

If I remember correctly you had some or a bike you were trying to
restore and two or three boys you were raising, correct?

Anyway, there are stil a few of us old guys hanging around here and
some of still have our old GPZ's.

Charles S.
95 GPZ1100
Colorado