was Fork brace, now RaceTech cartridge emulators

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 09:15:55 PDT 2011

Hey Randy,

If you're willing to talk to them, RaceTech "will" put together a set of
emulators for any bike.  All they need is some info on internal fork
dimensions and other necessary info for the bike.  A friend of mine is doing
just that, as we speak, for a '77 XS750 triple.  If it can be done for a
'70's bike, I would imagine that they can handle a 90's application...?

I put a set in my (fast, black) '96 about 9 years ago when they were still
available.  I've been very happy with the results at all speeds, which is,
of course the thing that cartridge forks do well and drilled damper rods
don't do well (the "all speeds" thing).

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net