last minute thought - this fork brace WILL fit a 1982 model, right?

Charles Scappaticci scapco at
Wed Jun 29 19:22:53 PDT 2011

Keep an eye on eBay because they will show up from time to time.  I
found a mint one for an 81 KZ750 a couple of years back, and it made a
huge difference on the front end as you've seen on your KZ650.

Charles S.