Fork brace.

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Thu Jun 30 09:42:38 PDT 2011 the ZRX actually uses the same fork ???

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Alan Nicholls
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:44 AM
To: John Soliday
Subject: Re: Fork brace.

You're in now :D  Sorry about that Art!  You're in too Tom.  Looks like we
have 11!

Alright guys.  Send your $20 deposits in to

Paypal : murph at

Mention that it's for the ZRX fork brace deposit.  I'm sending in mine now!

Let me know when you send him the deposit, so I can mark it down on my
sheet.  Just keeping things organized!

You are subscribed at the email address JOHNSOLIDAY at