I think the time has come...

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon May 2 18:44:38 PDT 2011

I keep toying with the idea of selling the GPZ (As I type this I'm in a
hotel in Waynesboro, Va, having just finished riding the BRP on my FJR1300.
But I rode the GPZ for a short bit on friday, and it's still a dependable,
comfortable bike. I have this urge lately to find a purple or blue ZRX1200,
but I think I'll hold off on that till next year when the FJR is paid off. I
did 700 miles on the FJR saturday, landing in Johnson City , Tennessee
around 7 or 8 PM. Yesterday we rode to the "Wheels Through Time" motorcycle
museum in Maggie Valley, NC, then we rode 175 miles on the BRP, and we
stayed in Boone, NC. for a total of about 250 for the day. Today we rode the
remaining 300+ miles and called it a day at the end of the BRP. Great
weekend! Tomorrow I head home.  Last time I rode the BRP I was on the GPZ
about 8 or 9 years ago,

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world!
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com