Fork brace

Jonathon annihilator1100 at
Fri May 6 15:05:10 PDT 2011

How about 10 and 10 shipping, even slooooow usps parcel post is ok.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Spaulding
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 1:48 PM
To: Jonathon Dolman
Subject: Fork brace

I will also have a fork brace in barely used condition also available.  I
don’t remember what I paid or what it is worth, but I think these were made
by Murph of “Murph’s Kits” and is a trick piece of black milled aluminum.
If interested but can’t picture what it might look like I can get a picture
of them to you.  If you want it, please make an offer (add maybe $10
shipping) as I don’t know how much to ask.  I will donate all or a good
portion to if it sells.

Dave in Des Moines

You are subscribed at the email address ANNIHILATOR1100 at