Hi guys.... I'm back.

Tom tomhoy39 at comcast.net
Mon May 9 08:19:33 PDT 2011

I sent a reply to dave but missed the list.  Helpful info for you guys on my sitch:

I have about 4k to spend.  I dont wanna spend more than 3 but if something out there tickled me i would.  I know a 96 geep books under 25, but i can see really nice specimen, with appropriate extras being fairly priced around my upper limit.  Ie pipes, bags, helmets n accessories.  For a zrx i could see hitting over 3k, or a late,midel zx11, but call mr stubborn i just want a real nice, well cared for geeper.
Sent from my LG p