surprise at local shop

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 13:39:09 PDT 2011

Well, I might as well chime in here. I have crossed over to the Zook side as well. Bought a 2003 1000 VStrom last week. Damn glad I did. Fun ride for sure.
Selling the KLR and the Venture to pay the freight. Talking with lots of folks the last few days. Glad I don't have to sell used bikes for a living.
Anyhow Scaps, if you do get back up here this summer, we will ride together again. Only not so slow as last time.
Jim, We are kindred spirits once again. Bro!
Chuck Driscoll