surprise at local shop

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 07:28:20 PDT 2011

Jim,
Yes I got the luggage, and they are huge. I think they make the bike wider than the Venture. Mine came with the centerstand already installed. I have the Metzler Tourance tires and they did okay on the fireroad, but don't think they would do well in mud.
I love the seating position and the seat! This is the bike I was hoping for. How are the ribs healing? That was the worst part of my wreck. And the punctured lung. I still get short of breath and probably always will I guess. We lead parallel lives in too many areas. Stay healthy please!
Gotta go.
Chuck Driscoll