surprise at local shop

P T gpzer at copper.net
Fri May 20 08:28:05 PDT 2011

I recently picked up a 1959 Norton Jubilee (250cc)
It only needs a couple of parts to make it complete and ready to ride. The
drain plug and oil fill cover both located on the left case.
Do you have any idea where I could find those?  I've been looking with very
little success.

PT
x96
Too many bikes (if there is such a thing)