FW: Fork brace

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu May 26 14:05:44 PDT 2011

Let me make my previous post more clear.  I don't think the Connie
brace will work on the GPZ, but the GPZ brace does work when installed
correctly.  I got mine from another lister who didn't install it
correctly and hated it.  When properly spaced so the forks do not bind
they work very well.  I've used fork braces like this on several older
bikes with a lot of success.