Stock bar end weights

David Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 10:45:09 PDT 2011

If anyone is in need of a set of stock bar end weights, I have a set available.  If you want them, I will ship them free, but would ask the buyer to donate something to the folks at micapeak.com that keep the servers running for the list.  If more than one person is interested we will have to work it out.

I’ve been without a bike for nearly a month and must say it hasn’t been easy.  I find myself browsing CraigsList looking at everything from Vespa scooters to old CB350s and anything else that sounds interesting.  I’ve been working so much this month I wouldn’t have had much time to ride anyway, but a long holiday weekend like this really brings it home that I am bikeless by choice for the first time in 30+ years.  I’m hoping the rain will clear off and I can get out with my boy for a bicycle ride on a trail that just opened recently.  Not the same, but still a good way to feel the breeze.

Dave in Des Moines