New price for 1996 SheePz: $1600

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:17:04 PDT 2011

No prob.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=17339348&cat=&lpid=&search=gpz1100

"extras included: ZZR1200 header not installed, new old stock Fox
twin-clicker ZX-9R remote reservoir shock never installed, new heavier
spring for said shock, spare rear sprocket, spare lower fairing decals, New
OEM valve cover gasket, Concours/ZRX handlebar conversion not installed
(zrx bars and superbike bars included), Russell Day-Long custom seat with
heavy duty suspension (spare stock seat included), factory service manuals,
probably some other misc. stuff I'm forgetting. "

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100