Valve Shims

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Sat Nov 5 14:09:42 PDT 2011

Theres still life in the list - if it's only to sell your steed..;-)

I recieved the shims from Art a while back and will be the Geeper shim keeper.
Anyone wanting to swap shims let me know.
Checked mine and only one needed doing...

Been off work  most of the week due to power outage from the snow storm. The trees still have some leaves so the wet snow piled up and brought down tons of trees - worse than the Hurricane a few months back.Took a ride up to Mass on thursday still a lot of road closures..

Pete S