Helloooooo

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Wed Nov 30 22:19:16 PST 2011

Not quite gone into hibernation yet. Conditions are still ridable here
with day temperatures around 5-10 deg. C and no salt on the roads yet.
Last year at the same time we had a couple of feet of snow, lasting
almost to the end of March...!

Despite one of the wettest summers for decades I can look back at a good
riding season. Just over 10.000 km's logged and 3 long trips: One to the
Netherlands in May, one to Paris in July and one to England/Scotland in
September. The last trip was pretty nasty weather wise though, rainy and
windy to the extent that the tent blew to shreds in the middle of the
night...!

On the last ride a couple of weeks ago the left front brake was hanging
and had to be pried loose. So the winter maintenance will include a
complete overhaul of the brake callipers with new O-rings etc. Anyone
done this yet? Any advice on how to do this?

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark