shifter seal

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Mon Apr 9 11:32:58 PDT 2012

I've used standard and synthetic in all of my bikes for decades, and always
20W50.  I think you'll find motorcycle specific has zinc in it for the
transmission as they stopped putting it in car oil as it damages the
catalytic convertors.  I always use just plan old car oil with zero
transmission issues ever, but ymmv....