GPZList Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Tue Apr 10 15:10:25 PDT 2012

I did both seals on that side. The shifter does have a lot of play and this seems to aggravate the problem. I had to drill and use a pick to get it out - wasn't easy. IIRC it's a blind pocket so don't drill to far. It was good for 50,000miles or so but I think it's leaking again - if not here somewhere else and getting on the exaust. People don't get too close when they see the occasional puff of blue smoke at a red light.
 I also had the neutral swich leak where the brass terminal goes int the switch. You could move it in and out.

Pete S
96