HIgh priced???

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 17 07:00:40 PDT 2012

I just was on cycle trader and was poking around. I looked to see if any GPZ’s were on there. I found two. One was $3495 and the other was $3995. Seriously WTF??? The $3995 one was in Massachusetts and has 22,000 miles. The other one  is in wisconsin and has 12K on it. There’s also one in San Dimas, Ca listed for $1 but no picture. NO idea what that’s about.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100