SV: Ron Jordan

Richie richie at webhackande.se
Sat Apr 21 10:31:12 PDT 2012

Sad news indeed. I guess we're not getting any younger. :-(

On a slightly more upbeat note, I took Esmeralda out of winter storage today. Had to wiggle the ignition key a bit, but then she started right up. 16 years old with close to 90 000 km on the clock. BTW, as I recall I paid around $14000 in 1997 dollars for her - probably some kind of record. :-)

/ Richie

Skickat från Samsung Galaxy Note