Ron Jordan

art.robinson art.robinson at
Sat Apr 21 11:40:43 PDT 2012

Did Ron attend the gathering at Jim Mason's?

Art in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at]
On Behalf Of Charles Scappaticci
Sent: 21 April 2012 14:05
To: Art Robinson
Subject: Re: Ron Jordan

Ron had fought prostrate cancer for the past five years or so.  He had
gotten better enough to have bought a ZX14 about 18 months ago,
however the cancer apparently made a comeback.  He left a son who he
introduced to motorcycles the past few years.

Charles S.

<scapco at> wrote:
>> I got some sad news this morning that long time GPZ lister Ron Jordan
>> passed away yesterday.
>> Ron was a good guy who had a heart of gold.  Not many people put more
>> miles on a GPZ than Ron.  Many of you will remember him from the
>> Durango rallies.
>> Godspeed Ron.
>> Charles S.

You are subscribed at the email address ART.ROBINSON at