Ron Jordan

dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Mon Apr 30 19:34:44 PDT 2012

It sucks about Ron. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet off the
internet. I wish I had met him in person. Him and I had several
conversations off list over the years. He's already missed. It really does
suck that he passed away. I mean do we all know each other that long? I
guess it's about 15 years now or close to it. Times passing is not a good

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100