Ron Jordan

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 30 19:34:44 PDT 2012

It sucks about Ron. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet off the
internet. I wish I had met him in person. Him and I had several
conversations off list over the years. He's already missed. It really does
suck that he passed away. I mean do we all know each other that long? I
guess it's about 15 years now or close to it. Times passing is not a good
thing.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R