GPz Brake Lines

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at
Wed Aug 1 06:02:39 PDT 2012

My '96 came with all 3 braided lines already installed by the original
owner.  I believe he had them made by a local shop.  If I ever decide to
get some bar risers, I'll have to go through this all over again, since the
current lines wouldn't fit.

Which begs the question: anyone out there have bar risers *and* steel
braided lines?  Does this *require* custom lines?

Drew in VT