Have you driven a Ford lately?

chris marquis marquis1968 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 08:26:25 PST 2012

Chris & Angie Marquis

--- On Mon, 2/6/12, Barbie <elvischapel.fan at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Barbie <elvischapel.fan at gmail.com>
Subject: [jokenite] Have you driven a Ford lately?
Date: Monday, February 6, 2012, 8:39 AM

Driven a Ford Lately? UNBELIEVABLE

I could smell the rubber burning as I watched this.

Must view on full screen.

Have you driven a Ford Lately??

What a ride!

What a driver!!!

You’d have to wear a diaper to ride with this guy!

Betcha can't watch just once...It sounds like the little car is running bad.....The reason
it sounds like it is cutting is because of the revolution limiter.....it keeps the R.P.M. from going to high and blowing up the motor.........

Also: note at the very end, the sparks coming from the rear wheel rims as the tires burn down (I think he buggered the Bridgestones!) .

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4TshFWSsrn8&vq=medium#t=35

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

New Members 1
Visit Your Group

.