Hard Luggage

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Mon Jan 16 12:10:10 PST 2012

Happy New Years Guys (don't think we have any ladies list-wise anymore)!  So
I'm planning on doing some touring this summer on the GPZ and am thinking
about buying some hard luggage.  Right now I've got the Givi tail trunk,
which is great for short trips / grocery runs, etc., but not going to cut it
two-up with a lady friend.  Does anybody have any for sale or maybe swap for
the tail trunk or ???  The tail trunk has unique brackets, so you can't add
the Givi stuff (if it's even available anymore) so it's either that or
something totally new.  Anybody done the research already and know what's
out there?  I'm not being lazy, just asking before the web search starts
tonight.

John (yep, still only ~ 5K miles on the clock and have new tires and ready
to crank some miles this year)