Western Canadian Rain Festival - A LONG Trip Report

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Jul 4 10:42:35 PDT 2012

Forgot to mention, I have a 15 year old Corbin.  It's gotten a little
harder over the years but still looks good and didn't bother me on the
trip.  I need to send it back to Corbin and have the dye retouched and the
rubber bumpers on the bottom replaced.  One other note, I used both a
Throttlemeister and a throttle rocker to keep from wearing my right hand
out and the combination works well for me.  YMMV.

Charles S.