Western Canadian Rain Festival - A LONG Trip Report

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Wed Jul 4 11:13:04 PDT 2012

A very enjoyable read, Charles!

Takes me back to when I was in Alaska in 1970, but that was in late
August and early September. I wasn`t on a bike though. I was in a car
with my late wife and wolfdog towing a tent trailer. We lived in it for
4 months and got chased down the Alaska Highway by a snow storm on
September 8th... I remember it well!!

Art in TO