Is it that time?

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at
Thu Jul 12 07:38:42 PDT 2012

By her own logic your wife should only need one pair of shoes.  Try that and
let me know how comfortable your dog house is.

Dave in Des Moines

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of GPZer
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:19 AM
To: Dave (in Des Moines) Spaulding
Subject: Re: Is it that time?

What?  Only two ? ? ?

If the GPZ is paid off, what does it hurt to keep it?

I think there are a few of us here with more than 2, 4 or 6 bikes.

--- blackbear at wrote:

If I can convince the missus to agree, I'd have a 'stable' of two
motorcycles.  However, her current dialogue usualy ends with "you can only
ride one at a time, so you don't need two bikes".

You are subscribed at the email address SPAULDINGD at