Summer trips

Cdriscol2001 cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 15:45:41 PDT 2012

Scaps,
It looks like I will have to hookup for a ride on your way back home. I will be in Tacoma from June 20-26, for my 40th high school reunion and to visit my family there.
I will be back in Helena when you pass through on your way home. New phone # 406-202-1341. We got rid of the land line and the flip phones. Give a call and we can meet! Same 5 good reasons!

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone