Summer trips

Art Johnson art-j at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 8 13:13:43 PDT 2012

Scaps, June is monsoon month in Alberta! Good luck on the trip to the Panhandle.

The Bow River is cresting in places, i.e. Lake Louise village.
May give new meaning to camping within an electrified bear fence.

If you head up through Jasper, then west to Prince George, Smithers, etc
there should be MC/skidoo/ATV shops along the way.