Summer trips

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Jun 11 07:12:36 PDT 2012

>> I'm also going to stay in organized campgrounds because
>> of the bear population up there.  In Lake Louise, the tent/soft side
>> camper
>> area is surrounded by a high electric fence and barbed wire because of
>> the
>> bears.  Since I don't want to be a bears meal, I'll plan of playing it
>> safe, LOL!
>>

>>  Charles camping in Grizzly Country (Gwizziwy if you're a fan of Elmer
>> Fudd).
Can you picture in your mind.  The scene has 2 bears & Charles

Bear #1 has Charles tent held up over his head.  There is a wide blurr
in the background moving at the speed of light (this is Charles).
Bear 2 is just standing there.   Bear 1 says ``I lift  you grab.  This
too difficult for you Carl ``

Bears and all wish i was going with you but these damned cottages are
taking a hell of a lot of maintainence this spring.