Motion Induced Blindness

Alexander Finger af at
Fri Mar 2 14:12:01 PST 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:39 PM, william doyle <wfd at> wrote:
> Amazing. I have always driven assuming no one is aware of my presence.

It's the best time of the year, again, where you can ski AND ride the
GPZ :), so today I pulled her out of the garage (after moving the skis
to the side) and had a short ride over the rolling hills to the bank,
the insurance and back home. 19°C!

(For monday the forecast is snow, but hey, I did it.. :-)

For the experiment - amazing. Impressive. Scary.

First Person - is it a game or reality? Order now:
Enter discount code GDCQQ328 for 10% friends & family discount!
Netzwerkmanagement mit OpenNMS: