Pulled the Plug!..

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Sat Mar 3 23:08:35 PST 2012

Thanks guys..

The news just gets better (well in a good sad way), the GPz sold today.
One of the lookers from a week ago called back wanting to know if I would
accept $1k deposit now and the balance closer to the end of the month.
He is really keen on the bike and I am happy to see it go to someone who is
already planning destinations and routes to get there on it..

Only 6 - 8 more weeks until riding season begins, really looking forward to
it (as always!)..

Cheers..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net

Pulled the Plug!..

Hey Paul,

Congratulations!!  Great choice of bike, especially for where you live.
Enjoy!!

Charles S.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM, dominatr37 <dominatr37 at optonline.net>