Crank with difficult starting

Wouter wouter158 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:40:01 PDT 2012

same here after cleaning tank,petcock and fuel line. only with warm weather
and a hot engine. think it is vapour lock, wait a few minutes and it crank.
its nasty, last week engine stops by the station when i pick up my girl.
why does it only happen at crowdy places?
let me think about falling of the bike in front of the bike shop. while 20
other people where looking because shop was closed for lunchbreak.
Op 24 mrt. 2012 19:50 schreef "Don Wilcox" <leanintree at gmail.com> het
volgende: