GPZList Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 19:00:45 PDT 2012

Thanks for the info. Charles.
Gives me more options to consider.
Randy

________________________________
 From: Charles Scappaticci <scapco at ecentral.com>
To: Randy Peters <ARPEE44 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: GPZList Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

Randy,

Ron's van was an old short wheelbase Ford Aerostar.  He did have both
front seats installed, but no rear seat.  Another early lister, Earl
Whitmore, came to the first Durango rally with two bikes in his full
sized Chevy van.  He had them effectively hung from the ceiling in the
van and tied to the floor as well so there was no way they were moving
in the event of a sudden maneuver.

Charles S.