Corbin saddle offer - or trade

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at gmavt.net
Sun May 27 10:20:34 PDT 2012

John -

Sounds good.  I'll likely be out of contact until tomorrow, but the Corbin
is yours if you want it.

If you're anywhere within a few hours of Bristol, VT (05443) we might be
able to arrange a meetup, otherwise I can ship via UPS mid week.

Great day for a ride up here.  The Wife and I are headed out (she on her
old Honda Shadow), then I have to chaperone the prom for my high school.
 Yes, the prom.  On a holiday/Sunday night.  I'm a junior class advisor at
my school, and I need to get some sanity under my belt this afternoon
before going to soak in the hormones and (relative) drama which is a high
school prom …

Drew